Fitwise is an award-winning professional conference organiser and association management company with success spanning over 30 years and is seen as one of the most respected and admired names in our field.
Fitwise run regular conferences across Scotland, and the team at Fitwise are based just outside Edinburgh.
If you have been tasked with the responsibility of organising a conference you may be wondering where to start and who to turn to. We can help:
- Each year we organise over 45 educational events (physical / virtual and hybrid). Ranging from large annual conferences of approximately 1,000 participants, to smaller roadshows and corporate study days for approximately 60-100 attendees.
- Our events team has extensive experience from which you will benefit as we work with you to bring your conference vision to life.
- We tailor our services to you, creating a bespoke solution, to meet your event’s needs. You can select from our comprehensive event management services.
- We invest in the latest technology to maximise delegate engagement and participation.
- With an in-house chartered accountant, by appointing us as a PCO you are adding a level of financial governance
- Our clients have access to our online event solutions; ‘Fitwise e-conference’, ‘Fitwise Hybrid’. ‘Fitwise Meet Online’ and ‘OnAir’.
- Fitwise are also the association management company for 12 healthcare associations which means we understand associations, their governance and financial management
You will be free to focus on the content, structure and wider goals of your event and we will handle the rest!
We are also pleased to offer our assistance with conference bids (‘no-fee’ service).
Employee Owned Company
- We are not just employees but also co-owners which means we have a vested interest in Fitwise and the success of our clients – we consider this to be our unique selling point.
- Employee owned businesses like us are better at recruiting and retaining talented, committed staff meaning your organising group would be dealing with a familiar face
- As an employee-owned business, Fitwise has a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility and involvement within the communities in which the company operates
PLATINUM Investors in People Award
- We have the Platinum Investors in People award and we are immensely proud that we are in the top 2% of UK companies that achieve this level.
- This mark of excellence means that our clients can work with Fitwise safe in the knowledge that we are a reputable company, we look after our people and we attract the best talent.
- We are proud to have retained this highly regulated standard for many consecutive years which is testament to the quality of our internal processes and procedures. You can get on with your day job with assurance that your conference is in safe hands.
Association Of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO)
- Our ABPCO membership confirms that we have the exceptional skills and knowledge required to operate within this specialised sector of the events industry.
Cyber Essentials Certificate
- You can work with us safe in the knowledge that our working practices and systems guard against the most common cyber threats and demonstrate our commitment to cyber security.
- We are part of the MemberWise Network giving us access to practical help and support from which our clients can benefit.
Net Zero Carbon Events
- We are proud to have signed the “Net Zero Carbon Events” pledge, a joint commitment across the events and meetings industry to achieve the targets laid out in the Paris Climate Accord. The pledge commits organisations to achieve “net zero” by 2050, at the latest, and halve greenhouse gas emissions by 2030.
Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to Fitwise’s professional activities and the management of the organisation. Read more here
Innovation and Resilience Award 2022 - West Lothian Chamber of Commerce
"The Fitwise e-conference platform enabled us to deliver a mix of 90 presentations, 200+ virtual posters and a sponsor forum. Registration numbers of over 1000 far exceeded our expectations. We are so grateful to the Fitwise team – we couldn’t have delivered such a successful event without them."
Helen Davies, Healthcare Infection Society
"Fitwise has provided exactly the support we needed to make our conference a resounding success. We BAUN Trustees are all working health professionals, so to have Elaine and the team to help us bring together such a professional event means we can continue to deliver high standards of educational content with the least stress possible."
Sarah Hillery, President, British Association of Urological Nurses
“Fitwise were at all times organised and enthusiastic. The conference was a great success both academically and financially, with a record number of delegates, poster presentations and exhibitors. The Fitwise team minimised the stress of organising the conference very effectively. I would happily recommend their use for this type of medical conference.”
Adam Fraise, Past Chair, Healthcare Infection Society
“They are a very professional organisation – helpful, approachable and able to deliver against tight deadlines. Their organisational skills are very impressive, and they have worked with us to professionalise our annual meeting with much better management of registration, delegate experience, finances and overall delivery.”
Professor Rob Sawyer, Past President, The Vascular Society